Resentful Rogues Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resentful Rogues Gaming

Not Just a Clan, a Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alkaty814
alkaty814

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 am

Here's a place to just introduce yourself to the other members of the clan and learn about everyone else! Just include things like your name, what systems you play on, your favorite games/types of games, ect. Anything you feel comfortable with sharing, share!

Name: Alex
System(s):Xbox 360, PC(flash mostly)
Gamertag for Xbox360:alkaty814
Favorite Game Types:FPS, RPG, anything with a good story
Favorite Game of All Time. Legend of Zelda
About Me: I'm pretty laid back, mostly just someone he want's to play for the sake of playing, although when provoked, I'll play a good mulitplayer game. I love playing with my friends online, but I'll meet new people and instantly be friendly. Just don't be a dick to me, and I won't be a dick to you.
Outside of the gaming world, I'm not much of a sports jock or any of that crap, but then I'm not full on techie either.. I'm somewhere in the middle of that, just trying to get through life with too many scars. I'll be friends with anybody, no discrimination with me, unless your a dick. Don't be a dick. Seriously, don't be a dick, cause nobody likes a dick. Anyways, yeah talk to me, play a game with me, whatever you guys wanna do. Later!
Back to top Go down
Charles1009
Mod
Charles1009

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 am

Welcome, or Hello!
(Charles is dissapointed because he can't say who actually likes a dick without Calvin getting pissed or something)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mariokartwii.com/members/Charles1009
Valor
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:24 am

Name: Ryan
System(s):Wii (Broken), Xbox360 (Banned from live), PC
Gamertag for Xbox360: N/A
Favorite Game Types:FPS, Sports, Some Mmorpgs
Favorite Game of All Time: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
About Me: Well. I'd like to say I'm pretty good at video games, although calvin always used to beat me XD. I play in my free time, when I'm not doing school work or playing basketball. In real life I am 15 years old, I live in Illinois. I go to a gifted school, so it takes a lot of time and prevents me from playing video games most times. I joke around a little too much, so most times, I'm probably not being serious.
Back to top Go down
PokeMaster Calvin
Admin
PokeMaster Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Name: Aiden aka Calvin
System(s): Wii, play PS3 a lot at friends
Gamertag (Mii name): RR★Calvin
Favorite Game Types: FPS games, Zelda, Mario... Pokemon too... uh.... lemme get back to you
Favorite Game of All Time: hmm... well... if im picking the game i ENJOYED the most... Its a tie between Super Mario Galaxy and Ocarina of Time
About Me: Ive been in the competitive gaming scene since... early 2008. I love playing Mario Kart Wii with our clan, and MArio Strikers Charged as well.
I know a lot of our members personally, and most of you guys are really great friends. I enjoy soccer, skiing, snowboarding, and, of course, video games. I use a number of forums and skype to keep connected with friends and the gaming community like www.mariokartwii.com www.mscsky.com and www.forum.yugiohcardmaker.net
Back to top Go down
https://resentfulrogues.forumotion.com
Charles1009
Mod
Charles1009

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:57 am

Name: Charles, ooooh, betya didnt know that!
Systems: Wii and 3DS
Fav. Games: All of Shigeru Miyamoto's masterpieces
Of all time: Noo! Tough question! I would say SMB: Lost Levels because it actually provided a challenge. Or, MK: DD, OoT, or SMG.
About: I'm one of the few competitive MKW players from Illinois. I'm an excellent gamer, can rival Flow's skills, speedruns through Japanese games(Ohoho! Not Asian though, I'm Hungarian), beats the crap out of games like LoZ: Phantom Hourglass in 10 hours... Sadly, I need some competition Sad
I'm really smart irl, scoring Honor Roll every year Razz and I'm pretty mature for my age(13), and on Skype, some people thought I was 16-19. lol!

Lastly, Calvin says I sound like a gay guy from iCarly... I gotta manly voice! Got that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mariokartwii.com/members/Charles1009
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resentful Rogues Gaming :: Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: